1.1. The Roundel Club Loyalty Program is a reward and discount program (the ”Program”), that constitutes a set of inter-dependent marketing, organizational and other procedures, that are aimed at creating and sustaining a steady interest and a positive attitude of the Member to the products (works and services) supplier or the trademark (mark for goods and services) owner.
1.2. The Program Operator is the AVIATSIYA HALYCHYNY LLC (the Operator). The address is: Staroznesenska str. 24-26, Lviv 79024, Ukraine.
1.4. The Program Partner is a legal entity that according to the Program Terms and Conditions credits Bonus Points at the moment of the purchase to the Program Members, or grants an opportunity to receive rewards to the Program Members according to its Terms and Conditions.
1.5. A Bonus Point is a conventional accounting unit that determines the scope of rights of every Member to receive the Rewards according to the Program Terms and Conditions. Bonus Points are not and cannot be a means of payment or any kind of currency or securities.
1.6. The Member Account is a Member’s personal account in the Program’s Processing center where all the Bonus Points transactions of the Program Member are accounted for.
1.7. A Registration Form is a paper form with a list of questions asked by the Operator that is issued by the Operator or their delegate, a separate document or a part of a document, or an Online Registration Form placed on the Program’s website, over filling and signing which a person confirm their wish to become a Program Member, and give their consent to participate in the Program according to its Terms and Conditions, and also allow to pass on and process their personal data and other information within the Program and according to the acting law about the protection of the personal data.
1.8. Personal data is the information about a certain Member that is provided by them to the Operator while filling out the Registration Form or by any other means and allows to identify the Member.
2.1. You can find out about the Program Terms and Conditions in the Aviatsiya Halychyny shops and on the Program website.
2.2. The starting date of the Program membership is the date of the Member’s registration in the Program via filling out a paper Registration Form or via completing the Online Registration Form on the Program website and/or the www.aviatsiyahalychyny.com web page.
2.3. Any amendments and additions to the Program Terms and Conditions are officially published on the Program website and/or the www.aviatsiyahalychyny.com webpage and come into force from the moment of their publication.
3.1. By filling out the Member’s Registration Form the person gives their personal data for registration in the Program’s automated information system. Completing the Registration Form is mandatory for fully-fledged participation in the Program and using the Bonus Points according to the Program’s Terms and Conditions.
3.2. A Registration Form completed and signed by the Member confirms their voluntary consent (permission) to the gathering, registering, accumulating, storage, adapting, changing, renewing, usage, sharing, depersonalization, destruction, transfer to third parties, and so on (Processing) of the Member’s personal data provided in the Registration Form, with the purpose stated in paragraph 7.5. of the Program Terms and Conditions, and also consent for their personal data transfer (sharing) to the Program Partners and third parties with the purpose of its processing, including but not limited to personal communication with the Program Member, the information transfer, and receiving. The Registration Form doesn’t include the person’s identification data, such as their passport number and tax ID. Completed and signed Registration Form also confirms the person’s consent to all of the Program Terms and Conditions, as well as their awareness that the personal data they provide is included in the Roundel Club Customers’ Personal Information Database, and confirms their familiarity with the rights granted to them as the subject of personal data under paragraph 8 of the Law of Ukraine On Protection of Personal Data and the provisions of the current legislation. The Member is obliged to provide accurate and reliable data while filling out the Registration Form and to inform the Operator about any changes in the provided information within three days of said changes.
3.3. The Registration Form is not accepted if it is not filled out completely, not signed (in paper form), or if the information is illegible or incorrect.
3.4. Information from the paper Registration Form submitted to the Operator is registered into the Program within 45 days from the date of its submission. In the case of filling out the Online Registration Form, the information is registered within 24 hours from the moment of its submission via the Internet.
3.5. The Member’s information provided in the Registration Form is confidential. Access to this information is granted to the Operator’s responsible persons, the Member him- or herself, and other people, including the Program Partners, which are given the access to this data on the appropriate legal grounds; also, this information can be provided at the request of law enforcement and/or other public authorities according to the current legislation.
4.1. The Program Operator has the right to stop any Member’s participation in the Program without notice, and without any negative consequences for the Operator via blocking the Member’s Account and cancellation of all accumulated Bonus Points, in case the Member:
4.1.1. Violates these Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements between the Member and the Operator.
4.1.2. Provides the Operator with false or misleading information.
4.1.3. Takes part in fraud schemes within any parts of the Program (the facts of fraud/unfair practices are determined unilaterally by the Operator and are not subject to appeal). For example, the Member is accumulating Bonus Points using the other customers’ receipts, reuses Special Offers, etc.
4.1.4. Withdraw their consent to the personal data processing.
4.2. The Member has the right to stop their participation in the Program at any time by sending the Operator a written notice in any form about termination of membership identifying themselves to Operator’s mailing address and/or to their email. After the Operator receives this message, the Member’s participation in the Program is terminated, the Bonus Points are canceled, and the Member’s personal data is destroyed.
5.1. The relations between the Operator and the Program Member within the Program are regulated by these Terms and Conditions.
5.2. The Program is long-term and open to participation for all Members.
5.3. The Operator reserves the right:
– to independently own the rights for managing and changing the Program Terms and Conditions;
– to independently determine the Program Partners and the amount and value of the Bonus Points and Rewards;
– The Operator reserves the right to exclude any Member of the Roundel Club Program in case they violate the Program Terms and Conditions or in case they withdraw their consent for the processing of personal data;
– The Operator reserves the right to cancel or change the whole Program or any part of it at any time with or without prior notice. In case of the Program termination (suspension), the Bonus Points accumulated by the Member can be redeemed until the moment of the Program termination (suspension) after the Member’s notification about the Program termination (suspension). The Operator is not responsible for any losses or inconveniences resulting from these changes.
5.4. The Program Operator is not responsible for the payment of taxes and fulfilling the obligations by the Member, associated with their membership.
5.5. In all matters concerning the relations with the Program Members the Operator is governed by these Terms and Conditions and the requirements of the current legislation.
5.6. The Program Member has the right:
– a set of rights concerning the personal data protection provided by the Law of Ukraine On Protection of Personal Data and provisions of the current legislation;
– to check the accuracy of crediting, accumulating, and redeeming the Bonus Points;
– to receive information from the Operator about the Program Terms and Conditions, special events, or any other details of informative nature via electronic and verbal means, and also via other communication channels, including by post, SMS, email, phone, chat-bot, official channels in instant messengers and other means of communication.
5.7. The Member gives the right to the Operator, or the Program Partner on behalf of the Operator, to provide them any information of commercial or informative nature about the Program or the Program Partner via email, phone, and/or SMS, chat-bot, official channels in instant messengers. The Member can refuse to receive information via the aforementioned communication channels at any moment informing the Operator by sending a written notice about the refusal via postal service (with delivery confirmation) or via means of electronic communication.
5.8. Every Program Member is responsible for the accurate and timely notification of the Operator about the change of surname, first name, patronymic, and other personal data included in the Registration Form. The Operator is not responsible for the work of postal service, or mobile service operators, that deliver the messages to the Member, in case the Member failed to inform about changes in their personal information. The Operator is not responsible for the inability to contact the Member if the Member’s contact details are provided incorrectly or have changed at the time of contact.
6.1. The Bonus Points are credited at the moment of payment for purchased goods (works, services) by cash or by credit/debit card provided the Customer’s membership in the Roundel Club is identified before the transaction is completed.
6.2. The accumulated Bonus Points are credited in real-time. If there is no connection the Bonus Points are credited manually according to the receipt.
6.3. The credited Bonus Points are registered and summed up in the Member’s Account.
6.4. Accumulated Bonus Points are not and cannot be a means of payment, any kind of currency, or securities; Bonus Points cannot be translated into money equivalent or given to the Member in cash.
6.5. Accumulated Bonus Points must be redeemed during 24 months from the moment they are credited to the Member’s Account, otherwise they will be canceled (deleted) from the Account.
6.6. It is recommended that every Program Member should track the Bonus Points credit on their personal account, by contacting the Operator or visiting the Program website and/or www.aviatsiyahalychyny.com website.
6.7. The Program Operator determines the list of Rewards. The amount and range of the Rewards are subject to change.
6.8. The Bonus Points at the Member’s Account determine the Member’s current scope of rights for receiving a Reward, on the basis that 1 (one) Bonus Point equals 1 (one) UAH of the Reward value.
6.9. Receiving the Reward means:
– sale of goods/services by a Partner and/or Operator to the Member on the terms of the public sales (supply) agreement, for a special price;
– sale of goods/services by a Partner and/or Operator to the Member on the terms of the public sales (supply) agreement, for a special price, that is determined as the appropriate Reward value minus a discount that equals the amount of the redeemed Bonus Points from the Member’s Account, if the Reward value is greater than the amount of the redeemed Bonus Points;
– sale of goods/services by a Partner and/or Operator to the Member on the terms of the public sales (supply) agreement, for a special price, that equals the amount of the redeemed Bonus Points from the Member’s Account.
6.10. The Reward purchased by a Member for Bonus Points is intended for personal use only. Its use (resale) for commercial purposes not associated with personal use is strictly prohibited.
6.11. Upon receiving the Reward by a Member in the Partner locations and on the condition of identification as a Member of the Roundel Club before the transaction is completed, the Bonus Points are redeemed from the Member’s account. The Bonus Points are redeemed in real-time.
6.12. If the Member has any questions about the current credit of Bonus Points, the Operator reserves the right to reply within 30 calendar days.
6.13. If a situation arises that allows for an ambiguous interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, and/or there are issues not regulated by these rules, the final decision is made by the Operator.
7.1. The Personal Data Owner is the AVIATSIYA HALYCHYNY LLC (the Operator). The address is: 79024 Lviv Staroznesenska str. 24-26.
7.2. The consent is granted via submitting the paper Registration Form to the Personal Data Owner, or via completing the Online Registration Form on the Program website and/or on the www.aviatsiyahalychyny.com website.
7.3. The personal data is stored in the Roundel Club Customers’ Personal Information Database.
7.4. The composition and content of the personal data that can be included in the aforementioned database:
– the subject’s surname, first name, and patronymic;
– the subject’s sex;
– date of birth;
– mobile contact number;
– email address;
– marital status, number of children (if present);
– personal signature;
– other details with the purpose of processing that matches the purpose of personal data processing, and which will be provided by the subject themselves or acquired by the Operator in the process of conducting its business activity, including but not limited to providing services.
7.5. The purpose of personal data processing is:
– to ensure the implementation of relations in the field of advertising, marketing, and collecting personal data for commercial purposes; to ensure communication with customers;
– to provide the Members with advertising and/or informative materials about the Operator’s and the Operator’s Partners’ special offers;
– to study the demand, and inform Members about new products and services of the Operator and their Partners;
– to ensure the implementation of civil legal relations, taxation and accounting relations.
7.6. Operator has the right to implement the following actions while processing personal data:
– to gather personal data in the amount necessary to achieve the purpose of personal data processing specified in paragraph 7.5 of the Terms and Conditions;
– to process personal data (with or without the use of automated information systems), including but not limited to receiving, systematization, accumulating, storage, refinement (update, change), usage, sharing (including transfer, in particular, cross-border transfer to any other administrators or third parties at the Owner’s discretion), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of the personal data according to the purpose of their processing.
7.7. Notification of the rights of the personal data subject
By providing their personal data the Member confirms their voluntary consent to including the information provided in the Roundel Club Customers’ Personal Information Database, and also confirms their familiarity with their rights as the personal data subject, determined by paragraph 8 of the Law of Ukraine On Protection of Personal Data, with their composition, content, and purpose, and the methods of their processing, and also the conditions of the transfer of the personal data provided by them to third parties.
7.8. Period for which the consent (permission) to personal data processing is given
The Program Member gives the Owner consent to the processing of their personal data for 10 years. The subject can withdraw or change the period of such consent for personal data processing, by sending a written notice to the Owner’s address via postal service (with delivery confirmation) at least 30 days before the expected date of withdrawal or period change for such consent. The personal data subject agrees that during the specified period the Owner is not obliged to stop personal data processing and to destroy the subject’s personal data. The withdrawal will not have a retroactive effect regarding the personal data that was processed before such withdrawal came into force
Subscription to the article
Promotions, discounts, offers